Arthur Neef Law Library
Licensed Resource Terminals
The Licensed Resource Terminals are designated for occasional use by non-Wayne State University affiliates to access WSU Resource collections including licensed databases, newspapers, and journals, in accordance with the university's Acceptable Use Policy: http://wayne.edu/policies/acceptable-use.php.
- The Licensed Resource Terminals are for individuals 18 years of age or older.
- The Licensed Resource Terminals are not to be used to surf the Internet, play games, watch videos, or participate in other recreational activities.
- No food or drink permitted at computer terminals.
- Time limit is one hour when others are waiting.
- Violating these conditions will lead to a loss of privilege to use the The Licensed Resource Terminals.